• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

10 free images for one month trial, real?

Participant ,
Jul 20, 2019 Jul 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Tried to find a place where to ask this question from Adobe stuff - but couldn't find any 'contact us' for that. So:

1. IF trying the adobe stock (subscription) and then canceling it in one month, I can still have 10 images for free, right?

2. When choosing the 'FULL' instead on 'one year subscription', the price changes form 0€ to 2,99€. What does this deal mean?

Thank's for the answers!

Johnny

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 20, 2019 Jul 20, 2019

You take the Adobe stock test drive and get the first month for free. You can keep all the assets you have licensed before you cancel and use them according to the license terms. You can risk free cancel during the first month. If you cancel before the 15th day of the second month, you will get reimbursed.

If you do not cancel you will take a subscription for whatever monthly pay you agreed on. It's more than 2,99. probably 29,99/month (I get a proposal of 19,99 GBP). You will be bound for one ye

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You take the Adobe stock test drive and get the first month for free. You can keep all the assets you have licensed before you cancel and use them according to the license terms. You can risk free cancel during the first month. If you cancel before the 15th day of the second month, you will get reimbursed.

If you do not cancel you will take a subscription for whatever monthly pay you agreed on. It's more than 2,99. probably 29,99/month (I get a proposal of 19,99 GBP). You will be bound for one year (cancellable under conditions before the anniversary). Unused credits carry over for up to 120. When you cancel you will forfeit the unused assets.

I don't think that I've let something out, but please be sure to read the terms for yourself before agreeing.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J.L.,

Unfortunately you've already taken advantage of trial offer in October of last year. If you are seeing the trial offer in the Creative Cloud desktop app that little blue banner isn't dynamic and will appear for all users.

Could you please provide a screenshot of where you are seeing 2,99? It maybe something we should look into.

Best regards,

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 21, 2019 Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank's Abambo and EvilBugQueen1 from Your answers!

(Both answers were very welcome).

I didn't know (= remember) that I had tried this option already last year

I can't find that 'FULL' option with the price 2,99€ (which seems to be the average price for one image in certain deals).

Maybe it was before signing in to my Creative Cloud account yesterday? But then again shouldn't I be there all the time? Hmmm...

(If I remember right I signed 'in' because the stock place is a bit different place than the Creative Cloud in general, not sure...).

Just wondering what that 'FULL' means. It was an alternative to the other option: monthly payment, continuing payment, or whatever...

Johnny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Joninen  wrote

I can't find that 'FULL' option with the price 2,99€ (which seems to be the average price for one image in certain deals).

there is no 2,99€/month subscription except may be some low level PDF creation options... Especially there is no such option in connection with stock.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I surely believe You because I don't know much about the prices and options regarding the Adobe Stock - that's why I asked for help in the first place

But what I do know, is the fact that the option popped up at some point when searching for those topics above.

I was about to take a screenshot but unfortunatelly never did...

Thank's again!

Johnny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started