Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

10 pictures for free

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently signed up for a Adobe Stock Account and got 10 pictures for free. When I just now "purchased" my first free picture i immediatly got billed 2995 SEK (about 311 USD). Where did I go wrong?? Order no: ADB047133049SE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Hi Anna,

Sorry to hear that.

The Adobe Stock promo offer (10 standard assets/month plan) only entitles you to license standards assets. Premium assets, such as videos, Premium collections images, and editorial images or videos, can be licensed on-demand or using credits from a credit pack. For more information, you may also refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have licensed a premium asset which is

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anna,

Sorry to hear that.

The Adobe Stock promo offer (10 standard assets/month plan) only entitles you to license standards assets. Premium assets, such as videos, Premium collections images, and editorial images or videos, can be licensed on-demand or using credits from a credit pack. For more information, you may also refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have licensed a premium asset which is an on-demand purchase and so you have been charged the amount 2995 SEK.

Please reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started