2 downloads are very low quality and don't look like the sample image

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I downloaded a bunch of mockup page layouts today and 2 of them by the same author / creator are very poor - they look pixelated and not at crisp like the preview images on the site. how do I resolve? I've tried downloading both jpeg and vector options available and both have issues - the gradients become blocky pixelated chunks.

TOPICS
Licensing , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the asset IDs so we can troubleshoot this issue for you.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EBQ,

The asset IDs are: #301002344#189340510 and #191371271

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi naomi5F9C,

I downloaded one of these and don't see any issue. What program are you using to view these?

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EBQ

I've attached some screenshots to illustrate. Do you see the shadows on each of the mockups is just pixelated lines?

Naomi

Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 14.16.47.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-27 at 14.17.26.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-27 at 14.18.15.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obviously I've just opened these to show you in Preview but they look the same in Photoshop too.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops the above was sent when I was logged in to my other Adobe account - both are the same Naomi! 🙂 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Naomi,

Thanks for calling these out. I've granted you replacement licenses for these files. Please delete the files and remove them from your libraries. Our content team is looking into why this is happening with the jpegs.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks EBQ, appreciate it! 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started