• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2 stock plans

Participant ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to have 2 stock plans. One for $30 and another for $20. The $30 plan was paid and shows that on my account. The other plan states it hasn't been paid. I tried to change payment and it accepted it, however my account still says payment info needs attention. I'm wondering why I have 2 plans to begin with? How do I cancel one of these plans. When I access the plan that states non payment, It comes up just like my $30 plan does. I need help. I see that the $20 plan states On Demand. I don't remember ever ordering or using this plan. How do I cancel this plan? Thanks

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @E Keith Borders,

The On Demand item shown in your plans section of Account Management is for any assets you purchased that were not included in your subscription. I see that you purchased a 3D asset a few months ago that was not part of your subscription. These are one time purchases, they don't renew. You should not see a billing issue here.  I will look into this. If you ever need to change the payment method for an On Demand purchase you can change it here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started