Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

30 Restlizenzen - Fehler beim Download nach Kündigung des Abos

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe mein Stock Abonnement letzten Monat gekündigt und habe noch 30 freie Bilder zur Verfügung. Unser Marketing wollte sich ein Foto aus meinem Account mit 30 Restlizenzen downloaden und lizensieren. Es gab jedoch folgende Fehlermeldung:

Ihr Stock-Abonnement wurde aufgrund eines Problems mit der Abrechnung Ihres Kontos ausgesetzt.

Aktualisieren Sie Ihre Zahlungsinformationen, damit Sie den Stock-Dienst weiterhin verwenden können.

Jetzt meine Frage: Benötige ich ein aktivs Abonnement um meine bereits bezahlten 30 Restlizenzen abrufen zu können?

Ich danke Euch für Euer Engagement und freue mich auf die Antworten.

beste Grüße

Timo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Hi Timo,

I understand that you're looking to download your unused remaining licenses for Adobe Stock.

I've checked your account and it seems that your account is suspended due to payment issues and therefore you're unable to download the unused licenses. Also, you can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

Please see Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock for mo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Timo,

I understand that you're looking to download your unused remaining licenses for Adobe Stock.

I've checked your account and it seems that your account is suspended due to payment issues and therefore you're unable to download the unused licenses. Also, you can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

Please see Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock for more details.

You may also Contact Customer Care for more information on your account and licenses.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started