Some of my students cannot download 3d models from Adobe Stock. Some of them and I can. Not sure what is going on , but they hit to license free content (a billboard model for Adobe Dimension) and the spinner just spins and spins and they never get it. The download button doesn't work either. Here is one example of a model they cannot get:
Sorry for a delay in response.
Are your students still experiencing similar issues while downloading the 3D models? If yes, we would require some additional information, which would help us in troubleshooting the issue.
1. Have they tried to clear their browser history and restarting their browser(s)?
2. What version of the OS are they running?
3. What happens if you they connect on a different network?
4. Are they behind a firewall?
5. What happens if they switch their browser to incognito or private mode?
We're here to help, just need a few more details.
I am having the same problem.
I am in an organzation with an enterprise license for Adobe Creative Cloud.