• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A fee to leave Adobe Stock? This is very near to a fraud.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I have bad feelings towards Adobe. I've just discovered that the 30€ monthly subscription to Adobe Stock, which I need no more, has been renewed for a full year until April 2019, and I have to pay 140€ if I want to cancel it. This is very near to a fraud — I'll never, ever use an Adobe service anymore.

Really there is no way to exit this service without subtmitting to this extortive request?

Also, is there a way to NOT automatically renewing this service?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Hello Roberto,

We do offer month-to-month plans that can be cancelled at any time with no early termination fees, go to: Prezzi e piani di abbonamento per Adobe Stock | Adobe Stock  and click on "Rinnovo mensile" to see the available plans.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roberto,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

I see you have already contacted our support team today and they have cancelled your Adobe Stock subscription and waived off the early termination fee as per your request.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have been contacted by an Adobe emploee, who has cancelled the subscription.
By the way, I've spoken about this issue with other people and many see this annual subscription as inappropriate. I'd suggest to add a monthly option: it's a more flexible solution which could attract many people who can't afford or doesn't like an annual commitment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Roberto,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will pass it on our Adobe Stock team.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Roberto,

We do offer month-to-month plans that can be cancelled at any time with no early termination fees, go to: Prezzi e piani di abbonamento per Adobe Stock | Adobe Stock  and click on "Rinnovo mensile" to see the available plans.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started