• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A period of time of extended license on demand Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what period is the extended license? There is no such information on the proof of purchase or in the license terms. The last time I bought a license, I got information from customer service that it is for 12 months, not an indefinite period. Where are these terms and the duration of the license purchase?

Also, I need Adobe's certificate of residence for tax year 2022 - where can I find it? 

TOPICS
Licensing , Plans and purchase , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Can you show me the exact place in the document where does it say so? I need it to fulfill a tax documentation for my company. 

By @Tatiana5C2E

I have no idea what this has to do with taxes, but here you are:

The term "perpetual" is in the licencing terms as found here (click Terms & Conditions):

Abambo_0-1650029075632.png

Abambo_1-1650029153398.pngAbambo_2-1650029228045.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Tatiana5C2E,

I am not sure I understand your question. When you license an asset there is no expiration date for the license you've purchased. The only expiration is with subscription or credit pack quota. Unused quota expires after one year from when you have purchased a credit pack or from when subscription quota is granted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EvilBugQueen1, 

thank you for your reply and help. Now I dont understand what is difference between licensce or subscription or credit pack. There is no explanation for it in the terms of use and terms of license. Last time I spoke with customer service I've got a screen from this person which supposed to be a proof that license I purchased is for 12 months and after this period of time I need to buy the license again:

Tatiana5C2E_0-1649968594056.png

Can you explain me it, please? I cannot find anywhere an information that extended license has no expiration date. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That expiration date is not relevant to when the license expires it is for the record itself which is for Adobe Stock engineering's internal use.

You can review licensing information from the links in this post. https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you a lot,

I have already read all of it, but still there is no information (I dont see at least) that license in for unlimited time. Can you show me the exact place in the document where does it say so? I need it to fulfill a tax documentation for my company. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you show me the exact place in the document where does it say so? I need it to fulfill a tax documentation for my company. 

By @Tatiana5C2E

I have no idea what this has to do with taxes, but here you are:

The term "perpetual" is in the licencing terms as found here (click Terms & Conditions):

Abambo_0-1650029075632.png

Abambo_1-1650029153398.pngAbambo_2-1650029228045.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started