• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Abbonamento annuale

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2019 Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Salve, cortesemente avrei bisogno di informazioni riguardo il mio abbonamento.

Il mio abbonamento è stato attivato dal mio ex-ragazzo per poter accedere alle 10 immagini gratuite per il primo mese, naturalmente essendoci lasciati prima della scadenza del mese lui non ha disdetto l’abbonamento per tempo e io mi sono ritrovato addebbitato il primo mese pagato da me correttamente. Ora, questa mattina ho disdetto il mio piano per evitare di pagare anche il secondo mese. Vorrei essere sicura di non ricevere ulteriori addebbiti sulla MIA carta per colpa del mio ex-ragazzo. Potete aiutarmi? Grazie mille.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

I’m sorry, Cosima.

I’m not Adobe and cannot change acounts and plans. That can be done by Adobe only by contacting customer care: Contact Customer Care

I will lock this thread, please continue the discussion on your other thread of the same theme.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cosima,

The first month is free, will not be billed. After that you will be billed. If yo got debited you are in the second month at least. If you cancel there in the first 14 days, you will get a refund. Passing that date, you need to pay an early termination fee of half of the remaining subscription.

If you want to know your current situation, log in to your Adobe id and look into manage my account. You will see all the plans attached to your account their.

If you have further questions about your current account situation, Contact Customer Care .  Only Adobe can look into your account and see what your current situation is.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gentile Abambo,

non ho nessuna intensione di pagare 6 mesi di abbonamento non mio ma del mio ex fidanzato.

Possiamo riattivare il piano e cambiare metodo di pagamento e di fatturazione destianandolo al mio ex fidanzato??

Resto in attesa di un tuo urgente riscontro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cosima,

I understand your point of view, but there is one technical problem and one legal one.

Technical: to reactivate, you need to go to customer care as indicated. What they, however, will do is to allocate a new plan to you (I suppose). I would try simply to negotiate me out of the termination fee.

Legal: you simply can’t change payement to your ex-bf’s credit card. He could oppose that and you would have done fraud.

One thing you’ve learned through this is, when your boy friend wants the subscription via your account, he should at least use his credit card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gentile Abambo,

Se avessi saputo della penale non avrei disattivato l’abbonamento e avrei sostituito il metodo di pagamento mio con quello del mio fidanzato.

Ora vi prego di darmi la possibilità di riattivare il mio piano in modo da sostituire il mio metodo di pagamento con quello del mio fidanzato come anticipato. Lui sicuramente opterà per utilizzare il piano annuale completamente. Grazie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gentile Abambo,

Ho messo al corrente della situazione il mio fidanzato.

Lui stesso chiede se è possibile riattivare il piano e spostarlo al suo account adobe, è vostro cliente e ha già dei piani attivi.

Resto in attesa di un tuo riscontro.

Grazie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’m sorry, Cosima.

I’m not Adobe and cannot change acounts and plans. That can be done by Adobe only by contacting customer care: Contact Customer Care

I will lock this thread, please continue the discussion on your other thread of the same theme.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started