• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access after subscription cancellation

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I would like to cancel my adobe stock subscription. Will I still have access to my assets and images I have in my account? Will I be able to download my asssets I licenced aldready also after I cancel the subscription?

Thank you for your help

TOPICS
Account management , Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Yes, you will be able to access licenced items perpetually and redownload them for use according to the licensing terms. But be informed, that for several reasons, items may be deleted from the database so that they will not be available any more. I recommend downloading all assets and keeping them safe locally:

Abambo_0-1647276193650.png

In my example, the file has been taken down because of poor quality, but there could also be different reasons. As soon as an asset has been taken down, you can't download it again, eve

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, you will be able to access licenced items perpetually and redownload them for use according to the licensing terms. But be informed, that for several reasons, items may be deleted from the database so that they will not be available any more. I recommend downloading all assets and keeping them safe locally:

Abambo_0-1647276193650.png

In my example, the file has been taken down because of poor quality, but there could also be different reasons. As soon as an asset has been taken down, you can't download it again, even if it has been licensed prior to the take-down.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started