Accidental Adobe Stock license purchase

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I started using Adobe Stock recently and I have already accidentally clicked on the "license" button twice so far, for photos that I wasn't even thinking about licensing at all. Is there a way to refund these? I haven't even downloaded the photos in question. I see others in the community frequently encounter the same problem. The placement of this button really needs to be fixed, it's been years since people have started reporting on this. There's really no need for the licesing button to be visible while scrolling through previews/thumnails, clicking on that while scrolling through is ludicrously easy. It's just extremely obvious that this type of button placement will lead to trouble. This seriously needs to be fixed. At the very least there should be a warning before licensing/purchasing. Is there anything I can do to revoke license for #97079195 and #183590488 ? 

Thanks.

TOPICS
Licensing, Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello stoikos, 

Unfortunately we cannot revoke asset's licensing once done. I have granted you 2 replacement license.

Hope this helps !!!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started