Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Accidental Cancel of Adobe Stock Subscription & Loss of Saved Credits/Assets.

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently moved home just before christmas and lost my debit card during the move, I had to cancel the card which was lost and wait for a new one sending out to my new address. But because of this you have not been able to bill my account for my adobe stock, meaning you have cancelled my subscription and because of moving home, and then work and christmas, I just forgot to renew my details.

I am wanting to renew and continue my subsrciption but the problem is you have taken the Credits/Assets I had saved up, approx. 40 assets. I am aware that I can still use Licenses I have already downloaded, but if I am to renew would I be able to have these Credits/Assets I had saved back please?. I mean I have actually already paid for them saved Assets and was saving them for future projects.

Regards.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started