Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidental download

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I accidentally downloaded an image instead of saving to library! I won't ever use this image, is there a way I can return this and get a download back?

TIA

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Brittany,

Since you have accidentally licensed three Stock files, I have added three image licenses to your account so that you can use it against different images.

Also, I would suggest you to refer to the help document Stock FAQ: How to license an image with Adobe Stock?  in order to license an image correctly.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brittany,

Sorry to hear that.

Please share the file ID which you have accidentally licensed so that we can further assist you.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The number is #96041875

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also accidentally licensed 2 other images. The interface is a bit difficult for me to save to library vs license the image. I won't ever use these images and I don't know how they got licensed. Their numbers are #72664884, and #59147418.. Is there anything that can be done about this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Brittany,

Since you have accidentally licensed three Stock files, I have added three image licenses to your account so that you can use it against different images.

Also, I would suggest you to refer to the help document Stock FAQ: How to license an image with Adobe Stock?  in order to license an image correctly.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started