• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidental license (by design)

New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just used Adobe Stock on my phone for the first time. Clicked on an image to view and instead it told me that I had licensed image #159257772. No comfirmation, no warning, just took one of my licenses.

I conacted support and they said, don't worry, you still have other licenses.

I was happy with this product until know. If I can't look through images on my mobile device I am way less productive.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Please see here:

Avoid accidental licensing on stock website 

Just to check: Normally support would grant a replacement license for the accidental license. If not, update this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see here:

Avoid accidental licensing on stock website 

Just to check: Normally support would grant a replacement license for the accidental license. If not, update this thread.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello John256,

I have verified that you have licensed 159257772 asset and have granted you replacement license. Please delete asset from any downloads or library at your end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was trying to view some images on my phone and for some reason licensed two photos accidentally that I did not want. Is there a way to unlicense the photos #367047091 and #250273308? And is there a better way to submit license issue requests directly from our accounts without having to use the community forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started