ACCIDENTAL PHOTO LICENSE ON ADOBE STOCK

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally licensed a photo that I had paid $249 for (R3670.23). It was the first time Adobe stock asked me to pay for a photo as I have an account with 10 licenses per month. I presume it was because my 10 licenses were used and as you don’t get notified on when your licenses are done, Adobe stock just asks to license this photo inn a different looking window. It displayed the price and as I didn’t want to pay the price, I wanted to leave this window, which ended up in me accidentally licensing the photo. I immediately wanted to cancel as the money  hadn’t already left my account. Unfortunately, to my shock, I realized that there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY TO CANCEL??? How is this even possible. Now I’m asking is there any way for me to un-lisence this photo with a FULL REFUND. I am absolutely shocked that there is no such option. I haven’t even downloaded this photo yet. In attempt to cancel any further operations, I canceled my adobe stock account, but to no avail. No I am expected to pay a cancellation fee also but my account is still active up until 22 July 2019. After which I am afraid nothing will be reversible/refundable. Please would you help me to un-licesce and refund me my money asap. This is the worst thing to have to go through, with no 2nd validation option or cancelation option. one click and no tuning back. It blows my mind. my account is [e-mail deleted] the photo in question is #268879234 Order number: Order ADB066893026AP

[Moderator: Do not post e-mails or other private information on this public forums]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

#268879234 is a premium image and premium images are not included in your subscription. Sorry about that.

I would suggest you to Contact Customer Care and to negotiate a refund.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started