Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Accidental purchase of Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just noticed I am currently subscribed to "Adobe Stock - 10 assets a month" even though I never once used it. This has been going on since December 2020, so I have been charged 3 times now and cannot cancel the subscription without paying a fee.

I understand I should've followed this more closely, but this doesn't change the situation or how bad Adobe is sneaking in to try and push unintended subscriptions. Is there any way this can be undone?

TOPICS
Licensing, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a similar problem. I've had Adobe All apps for two years now and for a year I have been paying for adobe stocks. I only ever used it for one of my classes a while back ago, but I was wondering why I have been paying for it if Adobe all apps include the Adobe stock. I was not aware that Adobe all apps included the Adobe stock, unless if I am wrong. But from what I can tell I've had adobe stock before I had to pay extra, although, from what I can remember I was unable to use/download the adobe stock images before I had to start paying for it separately.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started