Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Accidental purchase

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I accidentally purchased this license 87205959. I clicked to see if it was included in the suscription (first time in adobe Stock) and without any confirmation since it's a 1-click-buy I bought it without even noticing and could't go back. I didn't use it and will not use it as it's way too expensive for me. Is there any way to get a refund? Or I just wasted 70€?

I'd add a confirmation box to items priced above 10€ or so. I felt like I was being swindled.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Licensing, Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello brossanova, 

I looked into Asset ID 87205959 which seem to be Video_HD.  Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue. If you click on the chat icon in the lower right corner you'll see an options link for contacting our custome care team.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started