Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

accidental purchase

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Months ago I  dowloaded one image from the adobe stock site within the free trial period.I must have inadvetently subscribed to it - I didn't realise that omission of cancellation would result in being charged $39 every month for the subsequent 9 months... I wasn't aware of that until today when my husband found out that his credit card was charged a couple of days ago. Neither of us ever received an email or invoice so we were puzzled upon the discovery. Is there a way to deal with that?  We never used any of the resources... Can I claim at least some of our money back?    

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue. Let the agent know that you have not used your subscription past the first (free) month.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started