• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidentally clicked license button

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just signed up to Adobe Stock and was trying to work out how to use it – ended up clicking the license button thinking it would explain what it meant! Can I cancel this? (FILE #: 442103080). As other people have said, it would be good if there was a warning first. I too don't want this image and have not downloaded it.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Hello Peggy5CFE

I have verified that you have licensed asset # 442103080 and have granted you a replacement license. 

Hope this helps !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Peggy5CFE

I have verified that you have licensed asset # 442103080 and have granted you a replacement license. 

Hope this helps !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've had the same issue a couple times myself, again just now. When I'm viewing a photo in a Library as the larger preview, I click over to another image thumbnail to view it, however as I click on it the License button appears where it hidden before, and in a single click meaning to open that thumbnail larger, I've been tricked into licensing the image. What a horrible user experience! I contacted help for them to tell me the images are non refundable per their policy but as a courtosy gesture they'll add a credit to my account. Oh how nice, your bad interface tricks people into licensing non refundable images! There's many other stock photo outlets, some of them free, just so you know you're not the only game in town Adobe Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started