• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidentally clicked license button

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was checking out the pictures on the Adobe Stock and accidentally clicked the license button. I haven't downloaded this picture. Can I also get my credit back?

Purchase Date: 6/20/22

License #506408399

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Either you contact Adobe Customer Care or you wait for @Vani_100 to jump in.

Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you ABAMBO. The issue is being resolved.

I talked to the online customer support chat agent twice, one with the Chiense agent, and the other with an English agent. The Chinese agent was no help at all, didn't event try to understand my situation and only replied that based on regulation I cannot get my license cedit back. On the other hand, Seema the English agent was a life savor, he/she was really great and was able to assist in my situation. I understand it's my own fault in causing this accident, and I'm really grateful for Seema willingly to take care of my problem here. 
Also, based on my past experiences dealing with both Chiense and English agents, I stronly wish to talk to English agent for all future customer support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm happy that the case has been resolved! Thanks for the update.

Also, based on my past experiences dealing with both Chiense and English agents, I stronly wish to talk to English agent for all future customer support.

By @WWSformarketing

In general, all support agents should work according to the same instructions for such cases. I'm convinced that @WendellaBee would like to look into the cases to check what can be done differently for customers in similar situations.

For sure, it's your “fault” (and the interface design makes it effortless to license…), but as long as that doesn't get a habit, I think that the instructions to support agents is to keep customers happy and return the asset credit on a goodwill basis.

If you set your region to an English-speaking region, before contacting support, you'll get connected to an English-speaking Agent.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started