Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Accidentally clicked license on image in my library

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was parring down my favorite images and accidentally clicked license on the thumbnail view. I can see no way to undo it.  It was shockingly easy to accidentally do this, and it is not an image I can use.  File # 200885053  

Can you help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have accidently licensed 6-7 images in the last month or two just browsing adobe stock. it seems their site is setup so that many people accidently click the "license" button when simply scrolling search results or trying to get more informaton on a specific image. they do this as it uses your licenses and you need more. its a really crappy way for them to basically steal credits from people.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, We understand that there is no confirmation when you license an image, however, Adobe doesn't intend to steal a users credits. As you might have noticed we have been providing image licenses to our users who accidentally license an image. Could you please share the image ID's that you licensed accidentally so that we can help you as well?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok here is the list of them

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Since it's not possible to unlicense an image. I have added an extra license to your account which you can use instead. 

Thanks

Kanika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started