Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidentally Licensed Photos

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I just signed up to Adobe Photos for a month free trial  + 10 free images. I started clicking on images I liked thinking that I was adding them to an album for me to review later on for POSSIBLE selection, i.e. possible licensing.

Unfortunately I was licensing them. When I realised this era, I immediately got onto 24hr chat and spoke to a man in India who claimed that he could see that I had already licensed and used my images. This is blatantly not true. No matter how much I tried to explain to him that I haven't DOWNLOADED anything, he just kept repeating the same thing and told me that there wasn't a way to unlicense the images.

I then asked to speak to someone from the States (or Canada or Australia or the UK) and he gave me a number that no doubt would cost me a fortune to ring overseas.

This is a very simple matter. All I want is those images to be unlicensed and for someone to explain to me how I can add images I like to an album for future reference BEFORE licensing them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Anna,

Unfortunately, there is no way to unlicense an image. But I have already added 10 image licenses to your account. You can now download your desired images using these licenses.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anna,

Sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately, there is no way to unlicense an image in Adobe Stock. Please let us know the File IDs which you have accidentally licensed so that we can further assist you.

Also, please refer to the help document: Stock FAQ: How to license an image with Adobe Stock? in order to license an image correctly in Adobe Stock. Also, this help document states the steps in which you can save the Adobe Stock images you like to an album for future reference before you actually license them.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

the ID numbers for the photos are as follows;

# 13159631

# 175177627

# 198006751

# 175713819

# 163563927

# 85424972

# 140908446

Thank you for the document, I will have a look.

I was surprised that someone like Adobe doesn't have an obvious Favourites button. This is the first thing that any one would be after.

Thanks for your help.

If you could reverse the damage done, I would be greatly appreciative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Twarita,

I just read the document and it explained that you could save a lowe resolution copy of the image to your computer but I didn't see how you could do this to you Adobe Albums and since there is Adobe Albums, I would think that this is what they'r for.

Unless of course they are for bought and uploaded images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ana,

I have added 10 image licenses to your account as a gesture of goodwill so that you can use it against different images.

Yes, you can try out Adobe Stock images and videos by downloading the low-resolution, watermarked version. No payment is required until you decide to license the asset. There is a "save preview to computer" option, clicking on this option will enable you to download a preview of the image which is a low resolution image and it does not take up any license. But it only downloads the image with the watermark which you can use for finalizing purposes.

In order to remove the watermark and to get the high resolution file, you need to license the asset.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twata,

thank you for your good will, it is very much appreciated.

Still, is there not any way you can just unlicensed the photos? I haven't used them, so surely there is a way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anna,

Unfortunately, there is no way to unlicense an image. But I have already added 10 image licenses to your account. You can now download your desired images using these licenses.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

ok, well thank you very much for your understanding and help.

May I suggest that Adobe put a favourite button in?

It would make collecting  and organising images so much easier.

Once again, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anna,

You are welcome!

Also, thanks for sharing your feedback, I will definitely pass this on to the product team.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started