Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Accidentally licensed the same image twice, help?

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I was trying to redownload an image I had previously licsenced. I thought pressing the "License Again" button instead of pressing the "Download" button. I had already licensed this image, but unfortuantely pressing the "License Again" button cost me one of my 10 stock images per month. Is there anyway for me to get a refund for this? I had licensed the image already and did not mean to license it a second time, I was only trying to download it again. 

Lesson learned...    😕

Is there anyone that can possibly help me undo this mistake? 

Thank you for reading my post and offering guidance/help. 

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Would you mind sharing the File ID the image that you licensed twice? 

Thanks 

Kanika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kanika, 

Thank you for your time and response. The image I accidentially licensed twice is #252849763

In my adobe account, it appears twice in my license history, on page 1 and page 2. 

Is there anyway I can possibly undo this accident? 

Thank you so much for your time, help, and guidance. 

All the best, 

Steph

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started