Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Accidentally Licensed

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to save images to one of my libraries and just realized, I actually licensed them! They're several pictures (7) of basically the same thing, but I only need one! Is there any way to un-license them as I did not mean to license them and do not intend to use them!

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kathleen,

Sorry to hear that.

Please share the file IDs which you have accidentally licensed so that we can further assist you.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 10:53 AM twaritar3263062 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kathleen,

Since you have accidentally licensed 6 Stock files, I have added six image licenses to your account so that you can use them against different images.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started