• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidentally made 2 adobe stock accounts and need a refund on one of them, and a cancellation.

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I accidentally created 2 adobe stock accounts (on 2 seperate emails) and realised today that I have been paying for both. One of them was a free trial that didn't notify me that the trial period had ended. I have been charged for the past 4 months for a service that I am already using on another account. When I tried to cancel, I was told I would need to pay a £95 cancellation fee. I do not have this kind of money in my account, and it will affect my ability to pay my rent. I already have an adobe stock accounts and do not need two. I am shocked that this money has been coming out of my account each month without being notified by adobe - a very unethical practice. Please get back to me ASAP. I desperately need this money back and to cancel my account. 

Kind regards,

Lola

TOPICS
Account management , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Hi lola5C4E,

when cancelling a Stock subscription, you'll indeed be charged a lump sum amount of 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month's billing period (i.e. June).

Please be aware that this is mainly a public user-to-user forum. We are not able to help you with any billing, account or subscription issues. You will need to contact Adobe Customer Care for this:
» https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click the 'circle with a speech bubb

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lola5C4E,

when cancelling a Stock subscription, you'll indeed be charged a lump sum amount of 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month's billing period (i.e. June).

Please be aware that this is mainly a public user-to-user forum. We are not able to help you with any billing, account or subscription issues. You will need to contact Adobe Customer Care for this:
» https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click the 'circle with a speech bubble' icon (below is how it looks) on the right hand side of the above mentioned page to initiate a Chat.

contactadobeicon.png

Best Regards,
Maurice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had a similar experience, I paid the exit fee, and will never sign up for anything like this again with Adobe. They dont care of course and its a very clever way of extracting fees for no service from you. I have been a loyal customer since the 90's. Horrible experience. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why didn't you contact Adobe customer care? They would have been able to fix it for you. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So they cancelled your second stock subscription for you?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started