Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidentally Purchased A License

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am VERY new to this, as in this was my first time ever trying to browse the Adobe image libraries. I accidentally clicked two images on the 'license' button because I wanted to see what the usage terms were, I wanted to use fair use items without copyright for my assignment. I think I accidentally purchased two image licenses? I immediately deleted them from my image library because I had no idea what was happening, now I don't even have the images and I cannot find any history of them.

I have very little money, I am a student and I can't even check to see how much these images cost because I deleted them. Why was there no confirmation of any type of purchase? I had no idea what I was even doing, it was literally my first time ever trying to search for an image and I was clicking the button because I thought I could view what the license terms were. I can't even find the history on my account of any purchase. I need help, this was an awful mistake and I do not know why the website wouldn't actually tell me I am making a purchase. I don't even know how the website has my credit card information because I purchased the subscription through my school. 

I need a refund, not a credit. I don't want to make any purchases at all, I am just a student.

TOPICS
Libraries , Licensing , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobescreenshot.jpg

Does this mean there was nothing charged to my card? Is it included in my school plan? Will any amount of money be charged to me? I am scared now to click anything or use anything from the Adobe image library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Included in your plan means that your school is paying for a stock subscription, and yo can licence a certain amount of assets. You can clarify that with your school's heldesk or with the school's documentation.

You could also look into https://account.adobe.com/plans to see what your plan includes. But I'm sure that your educational licence means free use in the frame of your studies.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started