• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidentally purchased licence

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I accidentally purchased #208620571 but I have no use for it. Can I return it and get my credit back? Thank you

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not possible to return a licensed product, but Adobe may be give you a replacement credit.  For credits you will need to contact Customer Care.  You can begin a secure chat session by clicking on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this link:  https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

adobe chat help.jpg

Note:  Pop-up blockers need to be disabled and cookies need be accepted for the chat to work.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for the answer. I know you can't return purchased licence but I saw people here asking the same thing and they got their credit back so I thought I would try too. I did try the chat option but it was a virtual assistent, kind of useless. I did recieve something called "1 data source" which I think is the same as credit? I'm not sure if it has to do anything with my case but I'm glad either way. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad it worked out for you.  I'm not completely sure what the 1 data source is, but happy to hear that you're satisfied.  I am sorry that I forgot to tell you that while in the chat you can type "Agent" to go directly to an agent.  My apologies for omitting that important piece of information.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can see that you licensed this asset with a credit. When licensing with a credit you are presented with a dialog confirming that you want to use the credit. You should be certain that you want the file. We offer previews of the majority of images available on the site for the purpose to allow you to review the content. If there is an issue with the file we will gladly grant you a replacement license or credit and report the asset to the content review team. However you should be certain you want to use your quota when licensing a file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started