• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidently licenced an image - first time user

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was hovering over each icon on the image page to figure out how to just save a preview to refer back to at a later date for purchasing but the hover didn't explain anything. So I thought clicking licence would take me to another page where it asked me if I was sure, but it didn't. Is it possible to claim the licence back? I don't want the image I clicked on. The image ID is 332039331

TOPICS
Download , Licensing , Plans and purchase , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Hello Roz8322,

I have verified that you have licensed asset #332039331 and have granted you a replacement license. Please delete asset from any downloads or library at your end.

Hope this helps !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Adobe customer care on this. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Roz8322,

I have verified that you have licensed asset #332039331 and have granted you a replacement license. Please delete asset from any downloads or library at your end.

Hope this helps !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A huge help! Thank you very much. I will delete now. Thanks again 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started