Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

acoount validation status issue

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Hi there. My account has a "validation status issue"  and i need a detailed explanation from the adobe team of why all my images are not able to be sold right now.  please reply

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was the account validaded before?

Please use the "Contact us" at the bottom of the contributor page to contact the Adobe stock team directly. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes. a payout was pending

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Have you checked your junk mail folder. It is likely a message was sent to you and was diverted there. If there's no correspondence in junk then contacting Adobe directly is the only way.

Regards

JG

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started