• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding images to a shared Library in Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I create a library in Adobe Stock that multiple team members can add images to? Any of the 'share' options for the library only bring it up as a 'Shared library' in the Creative Cloud app but not in Adobe Stock. I want to creat a shared folder in Adobe Stock that multiple team members can be browsing Stock photos and easily add to. 

We spend so much time searching for images that have the right look and we want to be able to benefit from the searching others have done. Or use this as a way to brainstorm and all add potential ideas to a shared library. Currently everything I find for sharing only allows the other users to go see it in the CC Libraries, but not in Adobe Stock, nor can they add images to that library while searching in Adobe Stock. This just doesn't make sense. 

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See here. https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/help/enterprise-teams.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Naomi5CC8 

As a member of a team any assets licensed by the team are accessible to all team members and can be viewed in the team's license history. To create a library for all of your team members to share go to https://assets.adobe.com and look for Teams in the menu on the left side. You can add libraries there for your entire team and these will appear for all team members when signed into Adobe Stock under the team profile. It looks like you may be able to create a workspace to share with certain team members as well. Let me know if you have further questions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started