• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe: an opaque company

New Here ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased on 27th of april a teams license from a reseller (I don't know if authorized or not, it is called RiseKeyShop). after less than a month my license appears to be expired. basically I believe it was simply activated a one month trial version, but this is not verifiable in any way from the account information lacking of administrator permissions. Therefore, not only have I been a victim of scam but furthermore Adobe allows and facilitates this kind of activity.
I am also found to be unable to delete my account as there is no option in the privacy section as stated in the support section.
I would appreciate at least being able to delete my account, thank you.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

TOPICS
Account management , Licensing , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Contact your reseller. The reseller should be able to answer your questions.

BTW: authorized resellers may by faund here: https://www.adobe.com/partners/partnerfinders.html

We are using also a reseller, and that is working great. No troubles with the reseller, no troubles with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not talking to Adobe here. Just Adobe customers. But you have now invited MORE scammers to contact you. Be careful! You probably do need to contact Adobe directly, or raise it with the reseller (who are supposed to manage this).

I never heard of this company you mention, but their discounts seem impossible. They offer Creative Cloud for a year for 100 Euros instead of 600 Euros. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact your reseller. The reseller should be able to answer your questions.

BTW: authorized resellers may by faund here: https://www.adobe.com/partners/partnerfinders.html

We are using also a reseller, and that is working great. No troubles with the reseller, no troubles with Adobe.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started