Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Charges

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Team 

I received my debit card transaction history and saw that Adobe has charged me multiple times already (almost a year).  I didn't notice these transactions until today. I couldnt trace the Adobe account that was charging my debit. 

Is it possible for you to check my debit card in your database?  Thanks

Chanel

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Hi Chanel,

Did you try to contact Adobe customer care? Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

If you are sure that the charges aren't yours and that a year ago you did not take that subscription, dispute the charges. Most of them will be lost for you, as the window for disputing charges is limited.

And a free advice that will save you money in the future: Look each month y

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Cha5C1E,

I don't see any Adobe Stock subscription associated with the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. Is it possible you purchased an Adobe subscription under another email account? Please confirm that you are signed into https://account.adobe.com with the correct Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @WendellaBee yes I understand that, the problem is I dont know which Adobe account is charging my debit card.  I'm sure that the one I'm using right now is not connected with my card.  Is it possible to know which account is charging me by providing you my debit card details?  Thanks so much for the help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chanel,

Did you try to contact Adobe customer care? Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

If you are sure that the charges aren't yours and that a year ago you did not take that subscription, dispute the charges. Most of them will be lost for you, as the window for disputing charges is limited.

And a free advice that will save you money in the future: Look each month you credit card statement for unsollicited charges. I do monitor my credit cards closely and only one of my cards is used for and allowed to be used for the internet.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Abambo

Thanks for the advice, I have contacted Adobe Care's Twitter account and the issue has been resolved. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started