• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Dimension New Material Import?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I save new materials that I purchased/downloaded from Adobe stock, I cannot see the new materials in the app (Dimension).

I think maybe I'm saving them in the wrong folder or something. I can't find any onfo on this.

Where should I save these files? or Where do I import new materials in app?

I'm using Windows 10 

TOPICS
Licensing , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Do you see the Content Panels when you are editing a Dimension file? This can be toggled on or off from the Window menu in Dimension. By default this shows "Starter Assets". Click the arrow to select Libraries. If you are saving Stock assets to a library select the appropriate library. If you are downloading the files without selecting a library you'll need to select Downloads from under Libraries.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

I see why you're the Queen. Those tiny arrows will get ya every time. I Imagine I saw that and just assumed it was just there to colapse or expand the window. Thank you for your insight. Issue resolved!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you see the Content Panels when you are editing a Dimension file? This can be toggled on or off from the Window menu in Dimension. By default this shows "Starter Assets". Click the arrow to select Libraries. If you are saving Stock assets to a library select the appropriate library. If you are downloading the files without selecting a library you'll need to select Downloads from under Libraries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see why you're the Queen. Those tiny arrows will get ya every time. I Imagine I saw that and just assumed it was just there to colapse or expand the window. Thank you for your insight. Issue resolved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started