Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe Illustrator File pixelates

Participant ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I licensed .ai file 57195804.  When my designer attempts to use it in indesign she says it pixelates.  I informed her it's an eps file and it shouldn't do that but she is not able to use the template content within Indesign to get it ready for print.

Can anyone tell me what I am missing that would make this compatible with Indesign for  template 57195804 from stock?

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@brainstewn Apologies for the delayed response, there was period where emails notifications weren't being generated by the forums and your post was overlooked. The file is as you say an .ai/.eps file. If your designer is using InDesign then I would expect that an InDesign template would be a better asset to use in InDesign whereas the .ai/.eps file would be best edited in Illustrator. This search displays all InDesign templates

Once an .ai file is saved as an .eps file the text can't be edited and the quality of text may be less than optimal.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started