• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit
  • Adobe Stockからダウンロードした無料素材の動画をPremiereProで使用する方法につい...

Adobe Stockからダウンロードした無料素材の動画をPremiereProで使用する方法について

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ライブラリにある動画はライセンス取得済の状態で、タイムラインへドラック&ドロップができない状態です。

ネットにはつながっている状態で下記のオペレーションを行いましたが、うまくいかず、ググって調べましたが、どこがいけないのか、そもそもAdobe Stockのビデオを無料素材としてダウンロードしましたがやり方が間違っていたのかわからないため、ご教授ください。よろしくお願いします。

行ったオペレーションは下記の通りです。(画面のスクショと合わせてご確認いただければと思います)

①Adobe Stockから無料素材を選択して、アセットタイプ=ビデオ、人物=人物を含むにして検索して欲しいものをPCのローカルディスクに保存しました(スクショ01と02を参照ください)
②ライブラリにある動画はライセンス取得済であることを再度確認済(スクショ03を参照ください)
③タイムラインにドラック&ドロップができない状態です
④ファイル>プロジェクト設定>スクラッチディスクを選択して、ccライブラリのダウンどーど先を保存したローカルディスクの対象フォルダに変更(スクショ04を参照ください)
⑤この状態でもタイムラインへはドラック&ドロップできない状態で、試しにプロジェクトへドラック&ドロップしたら、しばらくしてエラーが表示されました(スクショ05を参照ください)

TOPICS
Creative Cloud Integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this to the Japanese language forum for Adobe stock.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved back to Stock so SME can answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry you're having difficulties.  First things first.  You cannot drag a video from the libraries to the timeline.  You have to drag to your project panel first.  Then once it's downloaded into the project panel, you can drag to the timeline.  

Not sure but it sounds like you got an error when you did that.  Is that true?  I am not able to reproduce that problem.  What version of Premiere are you running?  Have you tried to upgrade?

I'm including a couple of screen shots.  One shows after I've dragged to the project panel and it's downloading it in the progress window.  The other shows what happens if you right click on the video in the library and you can select Add to Project.  
Hopefully these help.  

Jay I

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started