• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Acount has Dissapeared

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just went to download an image and it wants me to pick a monthly plan. I was just charged 9 days ago for my monthly plan. In fact I paid for a year already. Recently Adobe forced me to change over to Adobe Stock for teams. I didn't want to as I am the only one using the account, but they insisted it would be better. I had problems with them charging me double because they didn't delete my other stock subscription before "seamlessly" transferring me to the team account. Funny thing is I added myself to the team and it says I can't add anyone else without buying another license. What was the point of going to teams if I'm the only one on the team!!! I told them this wasn't a good idea for me.

Anyway, now the the back story is out of the way. It wont let me download any images without picking a plan. I go to manage accounts and I see clearly that I have the Adobe Stock for Teams plan and they just charged me on November 31st. So that is when I decided to add myself to the team (even though I havn't had to do that in the past months of using this new team plan). but I figured maybe it would work. They then sent me an email that said I am now part of the team and can now use my to assets a month. However when I follow the link in the email, log in and search for my images when I try to download it wants to to pick a plan.

I had over 30 images backlogged too from previous months and I believe now since it is a new month I have over 40 images. However when logged in it doesn't show any back image credits and continually wants me to pick a plan. I already have a plan!!!

I contacted the agent who is supposed to be my sole contact for Adobe stock, the guy who forced me to change in the first place and I have gotten no responses. So maybe someone from Adobe will see this here and help me!

I have client work that needs to get done and they already OK'd the preview image that I showed them. So I can't even go to another image site and get a different image. I am stuck with what they approved and I NEED to download that image NOW! Not it 10 days!

You know... I really like Adobe and their products and would recommend it to anyone. But with the new bugs in the CC 2019 update and the stock for teams constant issues this year has not been a good one for Adobe and me. Starting to think they are too big now and have lost site of their core intention. My trust in them is waning.

Anyone else having this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

As of this morning I now have 29 Image Credits. I still feel I am 10 credits short, but I will take what I can get. The 10 other images aren't worth my time to track my invoices vs what I have downloaded over the past several months.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello B.D.,

I apologize for the experience you had with our sales team. Please clear your browser history and sign into Adobe Stock. Click on menu under your avatar. There you will see "Personal" and the name of your team. Click the team name and you will see the available licenses associated with your team subscription. If you do not see the team name please respond in this thread.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello EBQ. I have tried that all day long with no results, both under personal and company profiles. I never keep history so every time was a fresh log in.

However, after you just sent me this I now see that I have 10 assets in my company profile... Where did the rest of my assets go? I should have over 40 now. I was told I would not lose my other assets. What happened? I did not want to make this change in the first place. But was told it would be better. So far it is not.

I was able to finally download something without it asking for me to pick a plan. But I am not happy that I lost all my carry-over assets.  I've had this team plan for several months now and can give you an exact date if you need it but I'm sure you have that info. For the past several months my assets have been building and now I'm back to 10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi B. D.,

Again I apologize, the agent should have explained to you that it was necessary for you to assign the team stock licenses in the admin console before they would be available to you. I've granted you two months worth of licenses to your team quota to correct this. These will expire in one year.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As of this morning I now have 29 Image Credits. I still feel I am 10 credits short, but I will take what I can get. The 10 other images aren't worth my time to track my invoices vs what I have downloaded over the past several months.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started