• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe stock .ai vector file without layers

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've licensed 3 different adobe stock .ai vector files that are suppose to be editable. However, the images are flat and do not have editable layers. How can I get my 3 asset credits back?

file #

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Using the Community (forums) to Adobe Stock.]

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To edit vector files you need to download them as vector assets and not JPEG assets and you need Adobe illustrator at your disposal. As it would be great to have assets broken up in layers, I rarly find that with vector assets. That, however, does not mean that you can't edit the files. Illustrator file elements can be brocken-up and selected up to the primitive graphics used.

Looking at your assets, they don't look that complicated to me. When in Illustrator, I would click on the > to expand the only layer present. Each object in the layer can also be expanded by clicking the > near to that object. I would refer to the Illustrator forum and to the tutorials on Illustrator for further questions handling those elements. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started