Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

adobe stock asking to buy licence rather than licence image

New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am signed into my account and now adobe stock is asking me to Buy an image when I have a package. Has anyone experienced this. I have tried logging out and in but nothing changes it.

TOPICS
Licensing, Plans and purchase, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello One1000,

From the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums I see that you are part of two different Creative Cloud teams. One has an expired Stock 750 image license and one has an active Stock 750 image license. You would see the two different teams under the profile menu after you sign into the Adobe Stock website. Either you have selected the team that does not have an active Adobe Stock subscription or you are attempting to license an asset that is not part of the subscription. Premium, Video and Editorial are not included in subscriptions and can only be licensed on demand or with Adobe Stock Credits.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started