Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Charge on Credit Card

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

So I just noticed on my credit card statement that I've been getting charged every month for Adobe Stock.  The issue is that I must have made another account because the Adobe Stock isn't in my main account (this one) subscriptions or invoices.  How would I go about finding out the account the services are tied to?  I have the normal info to verify such as payment dates, reference numbers etc from my statement.  

I tried to use the chat option to resolve it but they couldn't quite grasp what I was getting at.  They kept saying they don't see it on my account when that's my whole point... It's not on my main account.

I don't want to cancel it, I just want to be able to use the stock graphics that I've been paying for for months.

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @dmbondemand,

Do you know the other email address that was used to sign up for the Adobe Stock subscription? The subscription will be associated with that email address and you would need to sign in with that address to see the quota and the account information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started