• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock doesn't always load 10 credits a month

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This month I've noticed only 2 credits loaded into my account! I've notice this happen but wasn't %100 sure until this month. My account was at 118 before billing date and it only jumped to 120 after payment. Nevertheless, adobe help claims they've credited me 10.

This is absolutely unacceptable and very deceiving. whats to be done?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Hi B.M.,

When you have an active subscription you'll receive an allotment every month. For your subscription it's ten images a month. Licenses that you don't use will rollover to the next month, and allotments expire one year after they are granted. On the 13th your allotment that was granted in January of 2018 expired and there were 8 licenses in that allotment.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a rollover of 120 pictures if you have the 10 images subscription. However, as I read it, that is at renewal, so in between there should be more.

Adobe help is "Contact Customer Care "?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello B.M.

I've reviewed your account using the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums and I see you are receiving your renewals as expected on the 13th of each month. Your current quota is 114 licenses. If this is not what you are seeing then please confirm that you are signing in with the same Adobe ID you are using here on the forums.

I also see that you licensed five assets on the 17th of this month and one on the 18th.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting back to me EBQ,

Yes, everything you mentioned is correct.

Is there an explanation behind the credit shortage?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello B.M.,

I don't see any shortage, you've received 10 images every month as expected. However, licenses are only good for a year and there were 8 unused licenses that expired on the 13th of this month.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. What do you mean by unused licenses?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi B.M.,

When you have an active subscription you'll receive an allotment every month. For your subscription it's ten images a month. Licenses that you don't use will rollover to the next month, and allotments expire one year after they are granted. On the 13th your allotment that was granted in January of 2018 expired and there were 8 licenses in that allotment.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started