• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock downloading stop working after cancellation

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The downloads ceased to work, after I cancelled my subscription for 10 stocks per month. It's a deliberate attempt on behalf of Adobe to buy its subscription. Disgusting!!

TOPICS
Account management , Download , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The downloads ceased to work, after I cancelled my subscription for 10 stocks per month. It's a deliberate attempt on behalf of Adobe to buy its subscription. Disgusting!!

By @Eurekaman

Downloads don't cease to work, when cancelling. If you explained your problem correctly, someone would be able to help you.

• What happened: what error message do you get?
  • Show a screenshot if you can't explain. Edit out private information, however.
  • Include infos on your OS and browser.
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

However, if you mean that you can no longer use the extra credits that you didn't already use, then that is correct. You cannot subscribe for a few months, cancel and use the credits at your leisure. The heavily discounted special price is only for continuing subscribers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started