• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock downloads not working

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2024 Feb 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have attempted to download some images (from the free category, included with my Creative Cloud subscription. It shows like it is downloading, but it doesnt show up in my downloads folder. This happened one day last week too. I checked with my it department, and they have no blocks or anything like that. I tried switching browsers, restarting...etc... nothing worked. But then the next day it was fine again. 

Now it is happening again.

Are the Adobe servers having issues? The fact that is fine one day, and not working the next leads me to believe it is not on my end. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

TOPICS
Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no issue on the Adobe side, at least none that I'm aware of. There is, however, a daily limit of free assets that you can license per day. I think that the limit is at 3 assets/day.

Access to the free assets is, by the way, not connected to your Creative Cloud subscription. The generative AI credits are.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started