Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Enhanced License

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I kindly expect an answer for my question. If I download something free on Adobe Stock with Enhanced License, can I use it to recreate a final product for my client by changing it? 

as an example, I will download lower-third from Adobe Stock free section, can I use it to add my client's name on their youtube vlog video?

Thank you

TOPICS
Download , Licensing , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As representatives of Adobe my colleagues and I cannot comment on licensing. There are links provided on this forum for licensing terms if you cannot find what you need you may need to consult an attorney.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Free assets can also be used commercialy given you respect the licensing terms. There is no difference in licensing terms between a free or a paid asset.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started