Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe Stock footage license documentation

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've purchased a great deal of Adobe's stock footage for productions. I've asked repeatedly for them to provide documentation of what exactly I have licenses for (specific clips) and the terms of that license. All I'm ever told is to look at my invoices. The invoices have NO information, other than money was exchanged.

Can someone help me with this? I can't be the only one who wants documentation for my license. What good is a license without some kind of proof?

Bob

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The invoice is proof of purchase as is your license history: https://stock.adobe.com/Member/LicenseHistory

You could also take regular snapshots of the licensing terms as they may change over time (even that so changes won't be radical).

If you need more for your documentation you need to build your own database. The needs may be different for each customer so there is no universal solution here.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started