• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock footage subscription misleading costumers and it's NOT okay!

Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Adobe tricks customers into signing year long contracts that they must then pay a large fee to get out of.

They offer you one month for free but neglect to tell you that you will then be charged 30 dollars a month for the next year.

But don't worry, you can contact the Adobe support team and get jerked around for 45 minutes, directed to non existing support members, and inevitably told to shove off because your customer satisfaction doesn't matter.

It is hard to understand why a company with such great products resorts to such cheap measures to rob consumers rather than let there products speak for themselves."

This was discussed on the forum before and the thread was locked. And I want to share the fact that I got scammed today by Adobe stock footage subscription as well. Thia is infuriating!!!

TOPICS
Account management , Licensing , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Just for those reading this: What on this screen is not told?

Abambo_2-1629130742482.png

(Red markers are mine)

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is the most scumbag way of doing business I have ever seen.  I have been using Adobe Products for.... since they started.... My business and I have paid Adobe thousands of dollars over the years and to use cheap slimy tactics like this to rope someone into a yearly contract is horrible.  Companies all moving to the Services model as opposed to buying the software outright... OK we are all paying monthly now and frequency of updates has not increased at all.  Same bugs not fixed. 

My team members and I are going to seriously discuss Affinity products or straight open source.  My employees and I dont have the time to learn yet another company's software suite?  Hell no there are already not enough hours in the day.  Shame on you guys.  Adobe's profits..... I am blown away.  Customer service was so rude to me I simply hung up.  This post isn't adding much to this thread other than my venting but jeez Adobe.  You guys are better than this I thought.

This is not the way to keep your loyal customers who have dedicated a good portion of the LIFE to learning and using your products.  I have never felt so ripped off to actually post something like this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just for those reading this: What on this screen is not told?

Abambo_2-1629130742482.png

(Red markers are mine)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started