• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock for multiple users

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My users have a different Adobe ID than me and when we try to use the team subscription, I can see the images but they can't access.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Lisa,

If your team members are unable to access the assets which are saved to your library, request you to please check the permissions.

Additionally, since you have mentioned that the files are also not visible on the website, please share the file IDs so that we can have it checked at our end.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

When you say that your team members cannot access the images, does that mean that they cannot download the licenses or they are unable to access the assets which have been saved to your library?

Also, I would like to let you know that all team members can use the shared plan to license images, templates, and 3D assets. In team subscriptions, each licensed asset can be shared with up to 10 team members. If the licensed asset is being used for a client, it must be licensed per client project.

For more information, you may also refer to FAQ | Adobe Stock for Enterprise and Teams

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are unable to access the assets that have been saved to my library. Specifically from within the applications (illustrator, photoshop, etc) but they are also not coming up on the website.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lisa,

If your team members are unable to access the assets which are saved to your library, request you to please check the permissions.

Additionally, since you have mentioned that the files are also not visible on the website, please share the file IDs so that we can have it checked at our end.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started