• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Foto (mit erweiterten Lizenz) bearbeiten und verkaufen?

New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Zusammen 

Ist es erlaubt ein Adobe Stock Photo mit einer erweiterten Lizenz zu bearbeiten und dann zu verkaufen?

z.B das Foto in ein schwarz/weiss Bild umwandeln und einen Spruch drauf platzieren?

oder 2 erworbene Adobe Stock Fotos verschmelzen und dann verkaufen?

Besten Dank!

TOPICS
Licensing , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

I want to make sure I understand your question. Do you mean that you want to download an Adobe Stock image created by a different artist, add a post processing effect and message to it and then upload it to Adobe Stock to sell as your own image? If that is what you mean then the answer is a definitive no. You must own the copyright to all content you upload to Adobe Stock. Purchasing a license (standard or extended) does not provide you with the copyright. That remains with the original artist. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to make sure I understand your question. Do you mean that you want to download an Adobe Stock image created by a different artist, add a post processing effect and message to it and then upload it to Adobe Stock to sell as your own image? If that is what you mean then the answer is a definitive no. You must own the copyright to all content you upload to Adobe Stock. Purchasing a license (standard or extended) does not provide you with the copyright. That remains with the original artist. 

If however, your intent is to purchase an image with an Extended license and then sell the image featured on a product such as a coffee mug or a postcard then yes, that is allowed. 

Please refer to the license agreement for specific details on allowable use.

Thank you,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No definitly not reupload it on Adobe Stock and then sell it as my own product.

Case 1: I want to buy an Adobe Stock image (extented license) and add a post processing effect with a quote on it .Then I want to print it on a canvas and sell it online. 

Case 2: I buy two Adobe Stock images (extented license) lets say a moon image and a cloud image then photoshop it together. Then the end result I want to print it on a canvas and sell it online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Case 1: I want to buy an Adobe Stock image (extented license) and add a post processing effect with a quote on it .Then I want to print it on a canvas and sell it online. 

Yes, as a physical product that is possible with an extended license.

Case 2: I buy two Adobe Stock images (extented license) lets say a moon image and a cloud image then photoshop it together. Then the end result I want to print it on a canvas and sell it online.

Yes, as a physical product that is possible with an extended license.

It is, however not possible to resell the picture for example to do an advert for a third party company and use the same license for a different activity (like your printed canvases).

You should also read carefully the licensing terms, as any different situation may result in different appreciations.

BTW: Mat answered your Case1 and Case 2 questions:

Quote: If however, your intent is to purchase an image with an Extended license and then sell the image featured on a product such as a coffee mug or a postcard (or a canvas or a T-shirt or ...) then yes, that is allowed. Quote end!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started