• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Fotos bei Google My Business nutzbar?

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Darf man ein Stockfoto, dass auf der Webseite eines Unternehmens verwendet wird (also auch im Stock lizenziert wurde), auch für den Google My Business Account für das selbe Unternehmen verwenden? (Man kann ja Unternehmensfotos als Inhaber bei Google My Business hochladen.)

2. Der Copyright-Hinweis muss dann mit auf dem Foto angebracht sein? Davon gehe ich aus.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

It's my take that licensed images can be used on all of your websites.  Google Business is just another website.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Please see the terms of use for more details:

https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Additional_Terms_en_US...

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You, but there I can`t find any answer for my question.

Is it allowed, using the stockfoto (Standard License) for Google My Business?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's my take that licensed images can be used on all of your websites.  Google Business is just another website.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyone out there by Adobe who might be able to give answers for legal usage? Email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would be difficult for Adobe employees to give you more advice than showing you the link to the license terms. The answer is in the license terms. The license terms are not that complicated. Any differing answer would bind Adobe. If you need more advice on that you will need to consult with (c) and licensing expert. 

license terms.PNG

And it would render stock useless, if you could not use a licensed picture in more than one situation (facebook, linkedin, own website, advertising...). So if google my busines is similar to facebook or a website you can use the asset accordingly...

And as ACPs are users as you are, and as ACPs rarely are lawyers trained in IP, the advice is what it is: a personal reflection on common busines practice.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started