Adobe Stock - I request refund for my last 2 months of unwanted subscription and cancel it.

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is really dodge way of making money.

People, be aware, never get fall into this scam, I thought this brand Adobe - is a sw company. You can into subscription contract, no notification email or such, I thought those images I purchased was one off. Not at all, I found they've been debiting from my credit card monthly. I called them and made complaint, they told me to come back to me within few hours, no contact. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Seems like you opted for the Adobe first month free plan- 30 Day trial. Please see the terms for information: Adobe Stock 30-day trial - Get 10 Stock images free. | Adobe Stock.

You can cancel the plan risk-free within 30 days and you won't be charged until  2nd month.

In order to cancel the Stock subscription please see this link: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Kanika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kanica, on 14th May there are some $4 transactions which I purchased as one off base, however, there are 2 transactions on 14th June and 14th July of $39.59 each, how come this happens without my consents, shouldn't you at least notify me that monthly billing will start?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

chrisk29975285  wrote

(...) how come this happens without my consents (...)

You gave your consent by clicking "BUY".

Looks like all is correct: free month, then started with billing...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought pictures, I paid for them, not the monthly subscription!!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

As mentioned above, in order to cancel the subscription please use this link: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Thanks

Kanika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously? And, what? pay the cancellation fee as you dictate?

No human should be earning money in this manner, just set up a trap and fish innocent poor people?

I request refund for last 2 months and cancel the subscription that you set up. I am only supposed to pay for the pictures I purchased, which I already paid for.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I do not understand: How did you buy the pictures?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

I totally understand your concern regarding the cancellation fee. I would request you to kindly get in touch with our support team for help and support. Please use this link: Contact Customer Care

Thanks

Kanika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I did before, they told me the manager will call back within few hours which never happened so far. And I called again waited half an hour not answered.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get a redit back if an Adobe stock image is corrupt?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Madalena,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have added a replacement license to your account.

Thanks

kanika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you post the asset id?

Edit: I've now seen your thread here: Adobe stock image has an issue I need to return it... but how? . No need to answer my question twice.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started