• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Icons for Mobile App

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I use the icons I bought with a standard license on a mobile app design that we are currently devoloping? We are a logistics company and we need icons for delivery, rental, and vehicles so that users will be guided. 

TOPICS
General , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would say so, except if the licenced items are the main reason for "buying" the product, which I do not think is the case in your application.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started